Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/800
• SinusMax – Superior engineering Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
• Extra start-up power A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low power electric tools.
• To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch For our lower power models we recommend the use of our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 miliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
• LED diagnosis Please see manual for a description.
• Remote on/off switch Connector for remote on/off switch available on all models.
• DIP switch for 50/60Hz selection (48/350 model only)
• Available with different output sockets Please see pictures below.