The Class series allows you to connect any device via stereoauxiliary inputs and listen
without the need for an amplifier.
Utilising signal-sensing technology, the Class speakers feature an Auto-Standby function, where the unit switches tosleep-mode if the music has stopped playing, then wakes and powers up when the music starts again. With its weather resistant die-cast enclosure and metal grille, the Class series is the perfect for all your indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Keep Away From Water!
The Active Class speakers do feature a weather-resitant die-cast enclosure, however the amplified speaker with the inputs and controls should not be exposed to water or rainfall. It is fine to install it outdoors as long as the active speaker box is under cover.
- Built in Digital class D amplifier
Digitally controlled class D. Amplifiers with a digitally generated control that switches a power stage. Class-D amplifier is more efficient than the conventional Class-AB one. Also it can be lighter and lighter also leads to smaller, and to achieve the high switching speeds necessary, the circuitry has to be physically small.
Standby Mode: Standby Mode allows energy saving
- Colour: Black
- Universal 180° swivel bracket
- 2x RCA auxiliary inputs
- Bass - Treble - Volume controls
- Speaker Left & Right terminals
- 3MT of speaker cable included for connecting master to slave
- 240 AC power input
- On / Off switch
- 40 Watts RMS / 90 Watts max
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Equalisation: 2 band EQ ±15 dB
- Gain: 30 dB max
- Frequency Response: 60Hz ~ 18kHz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Woofer: 5" Polypropylene cone
- Tweeter: 1" Dome
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Size (HWD): 240 x180 x 150mm
- Net weight: 4.5kg
1x Active CLASS5AB Speaker (Master)
1x Passive CLASS5AB Speaker (Slave)
2 metres right angle RCA Lead
3metres speaker wire
2x 180° Swivel Wall/Ceiling Mounting Bracket