NA1034 - GREASE CARBON CONDUCTIVE 50GM TUBE
Lubricates and improves electrical and thermal connections between sliding surfaces, while providing protection from moisture & corrosion. Excellent for use on switches and EMI shielding applications. Industrial, trade and hobby use. 50 gram tube.
• Prevents normally closed switches from corroding in place.
• Reduces make-break arcing and pitting of switch contact surfaces
• Improves the connection between irregular or pitted contact surfaces
• Reduces EMI noise by maintaining a continuous path between conductive surfaces
• Thermally stable up to 200°C
• Density: 2.7 g/ml
• Electrical resistivity: 117 ohms/cm