Battery bank solar 8000mAh
Much more than just a power bank, this is emergency gear. Sure, it has a huge 8,000mAh Li-po battery inside, but that’s just the beginning. The shock resistant case is rated at IP54 to protect against dust and rain, and also features a torch / SOS / caution light. A large solar panel provides emergency / powerless internal battery recharging when you have no other power available, and you can recharge your own devices using one of two USB outlets. It’s lightweight and powerful, and even comes with a carabiner to clip to your hiking bag (or bug out gear!), so you’ll never leave it behind.
- Weather, dust, shock resistant IP54 rated case.
- Overcharge, over-discharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, overpower, temperature, short-circuit, and anti-discharge protection
- Emergency solar charging
- Input: 5V @ 2A
- Output: 5V @1A; 5V @ 2.1A
- Solar panel: 5V 160mA, 0.8W
- Charge Time: 62.5 hours (Solar)
- IP Rating: IP54