The Flashforge Adventurer 3 3D Printer is the new generation desktop 3D printer from Flashforge. It features removable print bed, cloud print, detachable nozzle, and built-in camera, which is perfect as a teaching tool and great for domestic or commercial use.
• Lightweight and compact design.
• Nozzle: detachable, remove nozzle just in one clip; stainless steel tube material, fast heating up to 200°C in 50 seconds
• Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge.
• Removable and flexible heated print bed.
• 45 Db, ultra-quiet during operation.
• Built-in 2 mp HD camera for remote monitoring
• Full-colour touch-screen with simple UI interface design
• 3D Cloud, an integral 3D printing resource platform - Get free storage(register online), backup and share files, interact with other users, automatically slice print files, free model database; online management - transfer, monitor, and manage multiple printers effortlessly
• Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
• Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
• Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
• Max. Print Bed Temperature: 100°c
Mechanical & Dimensions
• Extruder Quantity: Single
• Frame and Body: ABS/PC
Software & Electrical
• Software: FlashPrint
• Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
• Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
For more FAQ and Support, please click here for flashforge website.
For more information for 3D printer including this model, click here.